We’re happy to announce that we’re looking for new team members in our on-going effort to take over the cloud!
Read the following job descriptions below and don’t hesitate to reach out to us at
if you think you-da-man (or woman)!!
Qruize is seeking a talented LAMP web developer to build web sites. Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, extensive PHP5/MySQL development experience, and will be able to get up to speed quickly.
- Object Oriented Development / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science- Ideal candidates should understand object oriented development, and apply OO concepts to everything they do. Formal CS background or experience required.
- Experience: 3+ years
We’re looking for self-starters who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction.
Junior Software Engineers
Qruize is looking for fresh graduates to design, develop and modify system modules based on functional and system requirements. The position requires that they work closely with team leaders, business analysts and project owners to understand requirements and then work with the architecture team to ensure project success.
The role calls for strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail. Also useful is the capacity to work well in groups and a willingness to understand the various roles played by fellow team members. Knowledge about the subject area in which they are working, or the intended audience, is valuable.
Qualification: B.E. (IT, Computer Science, ECE, EEE), /BSc. Graduates
Required: NIIT or any certification like Java
We are looking for working professionals/students having excellent network references with the intent of putting them to use. The core responsibilities include recruitment of candidates in various teams of the company, to make policies and implement them across the teams in company.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Should be a good listener and pro-active person.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong computer skills and inter-personal skills.
• Adapt successfully to changing situations and environments.
• Self Learner.
Qualification: MBA (HR) (Woman Candidate preferred)
Mobile Application Developers
- Implement the next generation user interface using latest technologies and UX practices
- Strong Experience in building hybrid mobile app with Cordova with android ,iOS and window platform knowledge
- Hands on experience with AngularJS
- Experience implementing complex responsive modern user interfaces
- Familiarity with Bootstrap CSS framework and RESTful APIs Integration
- Ionic Framework , ngCordova and CSS animation an added advantage
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, MCA
Experience: 3+ Years